Monday 5 January 2009

What would you do if you won the lottery?

If you won several million on the lottery do you know what you'd do?

Would you give up work? Or would you be one of those people who loves their job so much they'd still go in even though they didn't have to as they were rich beyond their wildest dreams.

Winning the lottery would be fantastic! I'm sure everyone has a list of things they want to buy when they've got mega money from a lottery win!

My list is
- a beautiful house by the seaside, with a nice garden, lots of bedrooms so people can come and stay
- a nice car, perhaps a nissan figaro (Andrew Marr drives one to work at the beginning of his TV show on Sundays)
- a nice car for my other half who's always wanted a ferrari!
- I'd sort out my family too - make sure they got some spends too.

It's quite a simple list, but there's something lovely about the idea of not having to worry about money, or paying the bills and being able to do all the things you want to do.

A lottery win would be fantastic and there's a mega jackpot on the euromillions this week so I've bought my ticket already and am going to have my fingers crossed for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment