£50,000,000 You have 6 days to buy your ticket!
EuroMillions draw at The National Lottery
How to play EuroMillions
1. Enter 5 numbers from 1 - 50 and 2 Lucky Stars from 1 - 9, or click 'Lucky Dip'.
Select 'add more lines' to play more than 4 lines.
2. Choose the number of weeks you wish to play.
3. Click 'PLAY NOW' to continue.
How do you play euromillions?
- Select 5 main numbers from 1 - 50 and 2 Lucky Star numbers from 1 - 9
- Decide how many weeks you'd like to play. You can choose to play up to 4 weeks in advance
- Play up to 4 lines on a single play slip or up to 5 play slips with multiple tickets
- In all, there are 12 prize levels, which will all be paid out in £ sterling. Match from just 3 numbers in the correct combination to win a prize
- Match 5 main numbers and 2 Lucky Star numbers to win or share the jackpot.
Play online every day until 11.00pm.
But ... don't forget ticket sales close at 7.30pm on Friday for the draw.
The overall odds of winning a prize are 1:24
|Main Numbers||Lucky Star Numbers||Odds|
|5||2||1 in 76,275,360|
|5||1||1 in 5,448,240|
|5||0||1 in 3,632,160|
|4||2||1 in 339,002|
|4||1||1 in 24,215|
|4||0||1 in 16,143|
|3||2||1 in 7,705|
|3||1||1 in 551|
|2||2||1 in 538|
|3||0||1 in 367|
|1||2||1 in 103|
|2||1||1 in 39|
It is worth remembering, the exact value of prizes depends on how many tickets
are sold, how many people match the same quantity of numbers as you and the
European exchange rates.
The EuroMillions draw can be seen on BBC One every Friday night at 11.35 pm.
You can also view the draw results online from approximately 10.00pm.