Monday 4 May 2009

What would you do if you won the lottery?

I'm going to buy my dream house close to the sea, set in beautiful countryside and go and live there. I'd buy myself a car or two, and I'd give up work and take up my hobbies full time to keep myself busy.
I'd grow some veggies on a little plot in my garden and have a greenhouse where I would grow lots of lovely things to eat.

How simple a dream is that?

Would you go off on a world tour if you won the lottery? Would you follow your favourite F1 team round the globe watching every race? Would you buy a yacht in Monoco? What would you spend your millions on?

Some people win the jackpot and carry on as normal. Keep going to work. But I've got my heart set on buying this perfect country home and living quietly and calmly for the rest of my life within walking distance of a beach and the ocean.

Winning the lottery should change your life for the better.

Buy your euromillions tickets now - online -National Lottery

No comments:

Post a Comment